Tuesday, June 23, 2020

MIXED MEDIA MONDAY -Challenge

Yep, quite aware this is Tuesday and I should be posting a Card Chicks card. Check back tomorrow for those as part of my WOYWW post.

With Bob home only a little over a week this time I'm just not motivated to work. Plenty of time for catch-up once he goes back out a week from today. With that in mind, I didn't record a video over the weekend for yesterday. Instead, I recorded on Monday and can share with you today.

I'm in the middle of the June Just 15 Junk Journal Challenge with dearjuliejulie. As I was cruising YouTube over the weekend for new crafty videos I found THIS one from 49dragonflies and was instantly intriqued. Since I plan to write in my June journal a lot I thought this writing board challenge would make for a great video with a practical piece as a result.



I hope amid all the stuff going on in the world you are making time to be creative and destress. 
Creative Blessings
~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment