Thursday, June 25, 2020

REINDEER CLUB - June

As our temps begin to climb around here, I am ready for a bit of cooling off. A nice dusting of snow would do nicely.

I was inspired by a card THIS card on Pinterest


Then I had an idea for blue since I didn't have any green glitter paper. As it turns out, I cut the glitter strip about 1/8" too short so I just left it off and still like the way the card came out:


I used a Night of Navy cardbase, Shimmer white for the embossed mat and Dazzling Diamonds glitter paper for the snowflake. The die is a Tim Holtz.

I'll do better in the coming months with Reindeer Club as I am way behind on cards. Bob and I also figured out the base for my Baby Block Christmas Tree. Maybe I can get it done before Fall LOL

What's your Reindeer Club project for this month?
Merry Christmas Blessings!
~Kelly

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Kelly. I like the pop of blue with the shimmery white and glitter paper. I'm way behind in Christmas cards. Hope to catch up soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too, Maggie. That's why I'm hoping Reindeer Club will kick me in to gear. Merry Christmas!

      Delete