Monday, June 15, 2020

MIXED MEDIA MONDAY - Tool Cart Part 2


Still showing the before shot of the Tool Cart. However, if you watch the video below you'll see progress is being made and I should finish this task today.


I didn't accomplish much in the office last week because we had perfect gardening weather. I've been busy getting plants (and seeds) in the ground and bales. Mama Wren has abandoned her nest so I can work in the greenhouse freely. I have the last of the tomato plants to put in the ground tomorrow morning and sunflower seeds. Those flowers come up pretty quick so I should still have some beautiful fall color and food for winter birds. 

Not sure about posts the rest of the week. Bob will be home Wednesday night and I still have lots to do. I have an editorial calendar for my blogs and they'll be activated soon. I just need to finish this major project first.

Creative Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. Came over to check on you from WOYWW! I see Bob is home by now so am happy about that. also want to tell you that my ephemera portfolio plans are slowed slightly because you are absolute right....the ephemera needs sorting...I was going to try to do it per edit ever, but that’s a nonsense. So the big sort out begins! Will come back to see your previous post nad any other tips you may have come up with. You are a font of knowledge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Miss Julia. I am so glad you are giving this a go. Yes, it is a process but you will be so much happier in the end. Looking forward to seeing your progress.

      Delete