Monday, June 8, 2020

MIXED MEDIA MONDAY - Ephemera Folio Flip-Through

They are done!  All fourteen.  The Paperdolls took several pages and the longest to figure out.

As I put this one together, I did come up with a few tips.



My project for FRIDAY FREEBIE is to show my art tool cart completely redone. This is the cart as it looks now and where I want to keep my folios and I'm hoping my punches (at least the most often used ones)


The cart started out as tools on top, paper items on the second then Etsy paperwork on the bottom. I've since bought a cart specifically for Etsy and this became a catch-all. Time to get it cleaned up and useable.

I'm anxious to have the studio in place and being able to show actual Mixed Media projects on Monday again.

Be safe - Creative Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Very organized with all the ephemera. I need to do something like that. Thanks for sharing.

    Janet’s Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning, Janet! Thank you for stopping by. I can't take credit for the idea only that I made it to fit my needs. Creative Blessings!

      Delete