Hi friends!
That 25 days of Christmas was a struggle towards the end. Trying to get through everything I needed to do and I failed to bring anything here.
The Pink Christmas journal is finished and available for purchase. You can see the final flip-through video HERE.
I also wound up with a lot of Christmas cards. I'll try to show some of those on Friday's this month.
My plan for this month is to finish the Patriotic Journal. I need to stitch in the five signatures then I can start the decorating process. In a perfect world I'd love to finish the journal this week but I have to pace myself with author stuff and household duties. I'm determined to have An Ozarks Homecoming done and ready to go before the 31st. Let's hope!
Sadly, no pictures for you today as I'm crunching this in on Saturday just before supper but I did want to check in.
There will be a TagTuesday video late afternoon Tuesday. I'll be working on tags for the Patriotic journal.
Let me know in the comments below; what are you working on?
Creative Blessings!
~ Kelly
No comments:
Post a Comment