Good morning!
I've spent the last several minutes trying to get logged in. Every time I tried, google brought up my author account or my homesteading... even when showing this account. I'm so over tech issues!
I wasn't sure I'd have a video or post this morning. I've spent time over the past few days filing all of my digital print outs on to Scrap Rack spinders and eliminating one more tote bag off the office floor. While working, I started planning this week's tag. I knew I wanted to use the packaging from the bunting decor I bought several years ago. I used four packages for these tags.
I won't explain here. Today is Bob and I's 42nd wedding anniversary. I got up early to record the video. He's waiting patiently for me to go nap then we can play an all-day game of Double Triominoes.
Here's the vide for these tags:
~ Kelly

No comments:
Post a Comment