Good morning, crafty friends!
Last Wednesday just came and went. LOL
I have 2 workspaces this week. First, my usual filming table:
Pretty empty due to a bit of clearing. I had to move my camera holder over to the ironing mat for last week's video so I thought this was a good opportunity to give a good cleaning. I photographed the tags for yesterday's blog post and a video so I've not moved anything. The tag on the far left was last week's #tagtuesday then the one on the dark mat was this week's tag/ pocket from napkin-covered cardstock. Now that the Pink Christmas album is finished, I hope to get that stuff all put away then finish the Patriotic journal in the next couple of weeks. After that, 2 bee journals that just need a bit of sewing.
The pressing mat with the immediate use items for the past 2 weeks. I needed to film my technique for applying napkin to cardstock using mod podge and an iron, giving you almost wrinkle-free finished product.
That's it for my desk (and story)
this week. Who's Miss Sarah and why am I here?
When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Sarah’sCraft Shed for all the details. Miss Sarah has a long list of other studios you
can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We
open the doors wide and welcome you.
Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list.
~ Kelly


Wow Miss Kelly, you have a lot on the go all the time..napkin covered cardstock sounds fab…will be sourcing that video anytime…especially as I’ve literally just put an iron in the hall to go for disposal…it’s still good for heating but the steam function is calcified beyond help..spits dirt all over the clothes, which is just plain naughty! Seems you just saved an iron from landfill!
ReplyDeleteWow, you’ve been busy! I’ll be looking out for the napkin and cardstock technique, that sounds handy!
ReplyDeleteHugs LLJ 2 xx
I like the sound of the napkin technique, too. Have a great week. Helen #3
ReplyDelete