Good morning, crafty friends!
I'm trying to get back on the ball this week. My goal is to finish the Patriotic journal in the next couple of weeks then finish the Bee journal I started three years ago. Just needs a bit of sewing.
This tall tag was created using a Dear Julie Julie digital - American Hydrangeas The flag is from a bag of cupcake picks from $Tree, the word is cut from the paper pad I'm using. The button is part of a Stampin' Up! collection and the paper clip from my stash. The paper clip will be used to attach the tag to the side of a page.
This tag and pocket were made from the Friday Freebie video where I showed a napkin tip. The tag and pocket were cut from the napkin-covered cardstock.
The embellishments are from hte Stars & Stripes Junk Journal Kit from the PochandPothosStudio on Etsy.
I will be back tomorrow for WOYWW. I hated missing last week but trying to stay on top of things.
Creative Blessings!
~ Kelly


No comments:
Post a Comment