Monday, January 18, 2021

#CraftyGoals

 Good morning, everyone!

Thank you for your patience as I attempted to get through the studio disaster last week. The progress was slow as I spent four days inventorying my napkin stash.  If you want to see why I took four days, you can check out the video HERE as part of my Organization Series


I came across THIS youtube channel a couple of weeks ago. The video I watched, Amalia was talking about her December crafty goals.  There were several others in the collab and she invited anyone who wanted to join the collab to jump right in.

Well, you know that while I do 'jump right in' to a lot of things, there is also prep involved. My OCD won't let me do things small. :-)

I'm going to include my video at the end of this post as to how I've set up my creativity planner to help me track my goal for the year... but what are my goals?

My list encompasses several things that may not necessarily be 'goals' but items I want to be more aware of this year. So let's take a look at my list:

Track 'craft' finances. 
     This includes my spending as well as everything related to my Etsy shop
5 New items in the shop each month
10 Christmas cards per month minimum
Monthly birthday/ anniversary cards
House scrapbook
Girls' 2019 albums (there is one for each of the girls as well as mine but all similar in layout)
52 Hat/ scarf sets
Take part more in the Splitcoast groups - check in at least 2x per week
Finish the twins' afghans (by April)
Reindeer Club

I'm also either directly in some Collabs or at least playing along:
Monthly Junk Journal challenge
#52tagshannemade - a handstitching challenge on a 2x4 (approx) tag
#Canned Pumpkin - using up our Paper Pumpkin kits
#Case on the 5th - find a card to case. I'll be exploring past SU catalogs
10 on the 10th - Christmas cards
#roxysweeklychallenge - junk journal type of items. 
Smash that Small Paper Pad - 6x6 use it up with Deb Houck's Crafty Cottage

I know that is a lot, thus the reason for the actual planner to help me track them, especially where collabs are concerned. So I don't have to keep referring to the Creativity Planner, I've made it so I can just move the current month into my everyday planner. 

For the rest of the month I want to catch up on the #52 tags as well as Roxy's weekly challenge, since they are quick tag challenges. My first actual collab commitment is due on the 25th with the 6x6 collab then the Paper Pumpkin on the 31st.  I hope to get those items done up this week and videos uploaded.

Here's the Creativity Planner video.  


I will see you back here tomorrow with my first card of 2021.

What are your crafty plans for the year? Please share in the comments below.

Creative Blessings
~Kelly




No comments:

Post a Comment