Wednesday, January 27, 2021

WOYWW #608

Good morning, crafty friends! 

Come in, come in! So good to see each of you. 

I will admit I'm writing this on Tuesday evening, tried to do a bit of tidying up before your visit. As you can see by the photos, there is progress but still a long way to go. 

While the office corner needs more, I can put my computer here and work. I can use the print and nothing is cascading off of my binders onto the top of the machine. 

                   

                

                       Before                                                                                 After
I've also cleared the filming table, making it possible to not just film, but actualy craft here while I'm watching a movie. See, miracles do happen! lol

Here is my filming table/ desk this week:


You'll see little booklets in the center. I'm getting ready to stitch the first of three mini-journals together.

I am part of a collab on YouTube called Canned Pumpkin. Each month we choose one of our past Paper Pumpkin kits from Stampin' Up! (a monthly subscription) and see if we can use up everything. I chose the January 2018. I'll have the full walk-through of what I've done with the kit on my YouTube Channel on the 31st. We post our project(s) the last day of each month.

 That's it for my desk (and story) this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground  for all the details. Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list. 

Creative Blessings!
~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment