Tuesday, January 19, 2021

TUESDAY CARD

 Good morning, crafty friends!

Since I've not jumped into the Teapotters for 2021 and it's a week early for the Card Chicks, I thought I'd give you a sneak peek into what you will be seeing more of on the 25th.

Since Valentine's Day is just around the corner, I thought I'd start with something red and white. While this isn't a Valentine's card, I got inspiration from THIS card on pinterest by paperdaisycrafting.


You will notice the wider white background band on the card. I had to cut the Real Red cardstock to 5" x 3-3/4" to accomodate the length of the band. I used a white card base and cut the band from Shimmer White cardstock (retired). The sentiment is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black. 

I used Detailed Bands from Stampin' Up


as well as Punch Party from the Sal-A-Bration catalog. This set is the Free Hostess Set


Every two weeks I send a deposit to my business account at the bank in Illinois. I always tuck my deposit into a card and I've had comments on how much they look forward to seeing what card I'm sending. Bring a smile to someone you do business with. Now, more than ever, they need to know we appreciate them.

Creative Blessings!
~Kelly







No comments:

Post a Comment