Thursday, January 28, 2021

THURSDAY THREADS - Back to the Mitten Tree

 Good morning, crafty friends!

One of my Reindeer Club goals is to get the scarf/had sets finished for the Mitten Tree. When our bank closed over a year ago, we lost the mitten tree so I didn't keep that crochet project at the top of the list.

Since then, another bank has purchased the building and brought back the 'home town' feel, including one of the gals who has spearheaded the Mitten Tree project for our local grade school. We usually turn them in just before Thanksgiving so I have less than the 52 weeks I need to empty this bin. This may be the last year I do this project. Time will tell.

This is the bin of yarn all divided up with matching mittens:

Under the bed storage box

Full of yarn and mittens waiting to be turned in to hats/ scarves

Sets I've done in the past

Next week I'll introduce you to a dear friend of mine who has learned to overcome her disability and is building her crocheting business. 

Until then, 

Creative Blessings!
~ Kelly




No comments:

Post a Comment