Wednesday, February 1, 2023

WOYWW #713 & New Monthly Challenge!

 Good morning, everyone!

Making a quick stop to join in with my friends at WOYWW. I've not visited in a very long time and have missed them. 

So here's my desk this week:


I just filmed the video for my monthly challenge. Everything else around the outside is leftovers from the January challenge make. I hope to totally clear the desk off this week and prep for new organization in that area. 

If you want to jump in on the February Challenge (#KCDFebJJ23), then check out the details in the video:


Bob is still home. Sections of the roads in Missouri he needs to travel are still ice/snow covered. With no precipitation today, hopefully they can get that cleared and he can head out tomorrow.

Creative Blessings!
~Kelly




7 comments:

  1. i do hope your weather improves, and that it doesnt come our way- I'm in Western NC. challenges make me nervous! Robyn 19

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just follow along. This one is easy. Make a pocket and put in a tag LOL. Hugs!

      Delete
  2. So good to see you back Kelly. I will have to check out the challenge once I have my latest samples sorted. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #7

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you again this week! Happy WOYWW Helen #6

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kelly, great to see you around again. Hope the weather improves too. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x9x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fab to see you Kelly! The weather sounds horrid, I hope when he can get on the road, Bob can avoid the worst. Brr. Loving the challenge video, I’m so much better at staying with short and sweet ones!! (Easily distracted) so glad you pulled a second stick too…if it doesn’t have to be a journal I can prolly do something! You take care and keep warm, the thought of no power actually makes me want to cry a little.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can make whatever you want, Julia. Even if you just want to make the element for a later project. Have fun!

      Delete