Wednesday, February 8, 2023

WOYWW #714 & #KCDFebJJ23 Challenge - Week 2

 Good morning, friends!

I'm squeaking in late. Seems the past few nights when I go to bed the sinus' start draining (even sitting up) then the throat gets a bit of a scratch. For the most part I'm fine during the day. I've been up and back to bed once today. We'll see how the rest of the day pans out. 

So, my desk is a bit more cluttered than last week. For those of you who thought it was staged last week, it wasn't. I had just finished filming a video and that is the sheet I use in the video.


A bit of a mess but that's okay. All will be right again as I have another video to film today. 
All of this is getting cleared off this weekend as I prepare to move things around in the filming/ creative corner so I can finally get my stamps all unpacked and cataloged - next month. 

My #KCDFebJJ23 Challenge video is up. I start with a bit more clarification in my purpose behind the monthly challenge before pulling the stick for this week. If you were thinking of playing along but weren't quite clear, this is the video to check out.


That's it for my desk (and story) this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground for all the details. Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list.


Creative Blessings!
~Kelly



5 comments:

  1. Hello Kelly, i like your busy desk but it makes me feel I should be doing more. I do admire you for videoing your work. I've no idea how and would probably make a real mess of it. Have a lovely week. Elizabeth x #15

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope you are feeling better soon Kelly - head colds are such a pain. Look forward to seeing how your signature tie dangles turn out. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I share your sinus woes, it’s a pain. Hope it clears up very soon. Your desk always seems busy, I admire you making videos, it’s not for me!
    Hugs LLJ 5 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Head colds are awful, hope you feel better soon x Happy WOYWW. Angela #10

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh Kelly, I hope you can catch up on your sleep adequately, there’s nothing worse than not being able to sleep when the rest of the world seems to be sleeping soundly. Loving the look of your desk again, you are constantly busy!

    ReplyDelete