Tuesday, April 17, 2018

TEAPOT TUESDAY - National Siblings Day

Finally getting into some Teapot Tuesday posts. April 10th was National Siblings Day. I had one person in mind for this card, but it wound up being for someone else.

I thought I'd pull out a set I'd not used yet. There are a few of those on my shelf.  I wasn't sure I even liked Hey Chick but I thought my eldest granddaughter would get a kick out of it. So I picked up the free set from the 2017 Occasions Sale A Brations.

For designer paper, I went with Botanical Gazette. A retired DSP from two or three years ago. I thought the honeycomb background held a chicken wire effect. After I had the card together I realized I could have embossed the Certainly Celery panel with the honeycomb EB folder. There's always more cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment