Thursday, July 22, 2021

CARD CHICKS - July

 Good morning, everyone!

Today, I'm probably running around like a chicken with its head chopped off... that's why I scheduled this yesterday.

We have a 4-day visit coming up with Bob's family... primarily his Mom. They live in south Texas. Mom said this may be their last trip north as the ride has been really hard on her so we're making the most of the weekend.

On a brighter note, it's time for the monthly Card Chicks. SU demonstrator, Vikki Jo was our hostess this month. She sent along a lovely kit with two stamped images. 


The image is from Anita's Back Street Inc. stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink on Whisper White cardstock. The background paper is from the Flower & Field designer series paper from Stampin' Up! Vikki Jo sent lots of embellishments, including brads from Close to My Heart.  I used all the yellow ones as flower centers. I colored the image with SU Stampin' Blends, matted on SU Misty Moonlight and the whole thing on a Pool Party card base.

I think this turned out pretty considering I'd told Suzy on Tuesday I couldn't find the kit and that my card woul dbe late! LOL The card was uploaded to our SCS group on time yesterday. 

Creative Blessings!
~ Kelly


1 comment:

  1. So pretty. You did a great job with the layout and the coloring. Hope you had a fun time with your MIL's visit.

    ReplyDelete