Tuesday, July 6, 2021

COLOR CHALLENGE - Brandy's Cards

  Good morning, crafty friends

Today's color challenge is the monthly color challenge from my upline - Brandy's Cards. I decided if I was going to play with a color challenge, let's see if Brandy was still doing hers every month. She is. In fact, she has them posted through the end of the current catalog NEXT YEAR!

Here's this months' color combination:


Here's my card:


I combined her color options with one of the new bundles featured in the current catalog:


With all the cooking and baking I do, I just had to have WHAT'S COOKIN'. If you click on the catalog number below the picture, you'll be taken to the item in our catalog.  Bundles are a great way to shop.  When you use the catalog number associated with the Bundle, you save 10% on the purchase price.

I no longer have an on-line store but you can still find me easy enough. Once you're on the home page for Stampin' Up! you'll see Find A Demonstrator in the top left of your screen. Click on that and input Kelly Henkins - Birch Tree MO and I'll pop right up. Remember, I can only except orders from USA but if you have any questions, I'm here to help. 

There has been a surge of interest in my Stampin' Up! business so I'll be featuring products and specials here on this blog. I'm not going to a separate blog. That was just too much and it's all CREATIVE - right?

Keep an eye out for specials I'll be featuring and for new buttons on my sidebar. 

In the mean time, 
Creative Blessings!
~Kelly






No comments:

Post a Comment