Saturday, July 10, 2021

CHRISTMAS IN JULY - 10 on the 10th

Good morning, crafters.

Yep, I'm coming in on a Saturday. I want to go back to Stampin' Up! Saturdays.  I'm combining today's with the 10 on the 10th collab on YouTube. I'm not actually a part of the collab but I've been playing along to get my stash of Christmas cards ready to go. I do not want to be like last year and not have cards to send. 

I tried to choose products that are still available in the catalog, even though the Heart Warming Hugs DSP was in the 2020 Holiday catalog. I have a reason so hang with me... lol


Here's the card I have for you today:

I was inspired by THIS CARD from Wanda Pettijohn at starlightstamper.

I used the Heartwarming Hugs DSP. If you loved that paper as much as I did last year, you're going to be excited to know we are getting it back in the Holiday Catalog!!!!  

I used the SNOWMAN SEASON:


Here are the dimensions:

BASE - Real Red 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
MAT 1 - Whisper White 4 x 5-1/4
DSP MAT - 3-3/4 x 5

Band -
MAT 1 - REAL RED - 4 X 1-3/4
MAT 2 - 4 x 1-1/2

CIRCLE DIES
1-7/8  and 2-1/8

I also used:

          You could also use the following:
           Pearl Basic Jewels
           Opal Rounds (these would really look like snowballs!)
I used the black jewels that are no longer available. I suggest:
Matte Black Dots (I think these would be perfect 'coal')

About the only adhesive I use is the


You will also need:
Large Stampin' Dimensionals (mini is all I had on hand)

I used Dk Real Red, Dk Pumpkin Pie, Stampin' Blends. I used the Lt Real Red for the poof on the top of the hat

It's going to take me a bit to get back on track here so please be patient. I'm working on the SU, filming corner this weekend so I can get things organized.

If you've not watched my UGLY TRUTH video, take a peek. I have 3 boxes of SU stuff to unpack/ put away and a pre-order from the Holiday/ Sale A Brations that will be here next week. 

Lots of great stuff to share! 

Creative Blessings
~ Kelly










 

1 comment:

  1. Great card Kelly. I am determined to get started on my Christmas cards early this year so thanks for giving me the push.....I hope Lol! Have a lovely week. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete