Wednesday, July 7, 2021

WOYWW #631

 Hello, creative friends!

I'm late to the party today. I've been blogging since 5 this morning. I'm tired and still have about 4 hours to go. 

Here's my desk as I left it on Monday after crafting a card for a Color Challenge for my Upline. You can see the card post HERE.


I used the new Stampin' Up! Bundle - What's cookin to create the card. 

I've not accomplished anything else in the office this week. Instead, I've worked in the garden for a couple of hours in the early morning then been out of commission, mostly sleeping, the rest of the day. 

I didn't go out this morning. Instead, I've been blogging since 5 a.m. - on 4 hours sleep. 

That's it for my desk (and story) this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground  for all the details. Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list. 

Creative Blessings!
~ Kelly 


11 comments:

  1. Evening Kelly! hope you get more sleep tonight! Happy WOYWW Helen #8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly, sorry to hear you've not had much sleep and hope it's better tonight. The new stamps look interesting and I bet you'll make some great projects with them. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x18x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kelly, I don’t know how you’re managing, that is just not enough sleep. I could cry for you. That’s what I do when I’m tired! Hope your hip isn’t troubling you too much. At least being in the garden helps with the old well being.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to read you have had very little sleep, but it's great you made it here. I like the looks of that card. It looks like a great stamping set, too.

    I also garden in the early morning and then it gets too hot to be outside. I hope you get sleep tonight, dear. Happy WOYWW from #2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really hope you can get some more sleep soon Kelly. Glad I popped back this morning to check or I might have missed you. Cool card. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #6

    ReplyDelete
  6. I admire your stamina, I couldn’t do that on so little sleep! Hope the blogging marathon was worth it!
    Hugs LLJ 1 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have recovered after your few hours sleep. It often effects the body the following day too. Well done for effort though. Have a great weekend Angela #3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you manage to get some more sleep, Kelly, and catch up a bit. I'm afraid 4-5 hours a night is all I ever get - it's all I seem to need!

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi x #19

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kelly, cute card!! Really you must get more sleep and being at the pc for hours isn't good for you either! Hope you catch up on your sleep soon! Happy WOYWW Cndy #23

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kelly, thank you for your sweet comment! I hadn't realised I was undergoing major surgery when we first "met up" online! I am doing really well since my operation on Friday. All news on my Breast Cancer Diary page on my blog, and more news on the blog on Wed.

    Hugs,
    Shoshi x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am afraid I am very late this week but hope to get around everyone...

    I may have to look at that bundle!

    Happy WOYWW!
    Susan #20
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete