Monday, July 5, 2021

JULY JUNK JOURNAL CHALLENGE - Let's Finish Some Journals -in - Progress!!!

 Good morning, creative friends.

I am so ready for the July Junk Journal Challenge with Dearjuliejulie. Julie has several of her own unfinished journals so (after MONTHS of us asking) she has decided July will be the month we try to finish journals we've been working on.

For me, I'm starting with last month and work my way backward. My PLAN is to get one a week at least 'finished within challenge guidelines'.

So this week, I'm starting with last month's challenge. With the exception of 1 paper pad and dearjuliejulie digitals, everything else was to be JUST JUNK. The only other caveat to the challenge was if we did the mini challenge each week, some of those items would be allowed into our kit. I'm sharing videos to the first two mini challenges I did, showcasing what I could add to my supplies. I still need to do mini challenge #3 & #4. I plan to do those tomorrow then have the rest of the week to put the actual journal together.

Here are a couple of pictures of what I'm working with:

Box of packaging

Table top of all the other miscellaneous supplies

Here's the videos from mini challenges #1 & #2


MINI #1



MINI #2

As you can see, I plan to be creating this week. Getting this journal worked up and leftover supplies pitched is step one in the Organization Process. Remember... new video coming Saturday.

Creative Blessings!
~Kelly







No comments:

Post a Comment