Wednesday, July 14, 2021

WOYWW #632

 Good morning, crafty friends.

I can't believe it's Wednesday already. Where has the week gone? As you can see, we are at week #632. That's 632 consecutive weeks that we've been snooping in spaces of other craft friends. 

I have 3 pictures for you today.

First... a reminder of what my Filming areal looked like before:


I've totally emptied out the filming table and the shelf to the right which is below a large sliding window.

Initially, in the design, that shelf was to be my working area so I could look out the window. The book case area (which you'll see better in future posts) was my cutting station where I had my vagabond, cricut, sizzix platform... all set up and ready at a thought's notice. Sadly, the number of stamps I have had me rethinking that design.

Next:

The filming table completely empty, and you can see the photo boxes with my stamps on the bookshelf behind. The shelf below the window to the right isn't completely cleared but will be by later this afternoon (crossing fingers)

I used the filming table yesterday to break down eight Project Life kits and file them in their cabinet (I'll show that in a video/ photos soon). I've since taken the table down so I can vacuum that area really well. Then the table will go back into place and I'll start breaking down all of my PaperCrafting & Cardmaking magazines.  They are all stored in those six magazine holders on the second shelf. You can see them on the far right shelf in this picture:


I plan to use that shelf for all of the Stamperia and specialty papers I've been ordering from Madi & SpectrumArtCreations. 

The shelf to the right of that is going to hold CURRENT SU papers and hopefully CURRENT stamp sets. (Two of those shelves are removeable so I can make them deepr to be the same size as the magazine shelf.) We'll see how many of the latter I have.  Probably more than I think or will fit on that shelf. lol.

Bob comes home tomorrow and I've already warned him I'm no where near done. I worked 2 hours in the early morning of Monday planting 32 of the tomato plants. I was out of commission the rest of the day on Monday and most of  Tuesday. Ugh. Gorgeous out there this morning and there's more I could do but I know if I go out there then nothing will get done in here. I'm hoping BOb will be up to doing some of the heavy lifting for me when he gets home. 

That's it for my desk (and story) this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground  for all the details. Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list. 

Creative Blessings!
~ Kelly 



15 comments:

  1. Every step is an inch closer to getting things done and sorted Kelly. I'm sure when you look back you will see how far you have come and Bob will be very understanding i'm sure. 32 tom plants WOW you'll have a bounty of Tom's to harvest, I do love them so. Hope you get the heavy help needed from Bob to carry out the rest.
    Fingers crossed for some crafty time soon.
    Happy WoywW Tracey #9 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you like you could make good use of that before/after slider too! Love the tidy desk, but I bet it won't stay like that for long. Mine's already getting messy again - but that's the price we pay for actually doing things, right! Enjoy your week and thanks for your visit! xx zsuzsa #24

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I just want to come over and have a rummage through all those lovely shelves of yours. Never mind jobs that need doing, playtimes more important haha
    Take care
    Lynn xx 22

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing transformation already, Kelly. You have really put a huge dent in the storage area. I know sometimes things don't work where they are, so they must either go, or find a different spot. I am in awe of what you have already accomplished this week. Happy WOYWW from # 6.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am still wondering what on earth/who on earth you are going to feed with all those tomatoes. Imagine a bountiful harvest - it will be tomato this and tomato that. I love tomatoes! Am sure Bob will help when you tell him about the tomatoes.
    Looking forward to seeing you mess up your work area again with some lovely craftyness.
    Hugs, Neet 5 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really worked hard sorting your filming table - what a transformation! The units look brilliant too. Have a good week and I hope the tomatoes all thrive! Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been working hard, both in the house and n the garden. Wishing you a great tomato crop. Happy WOYWW Angela #7

    ReplyDelete
  8. That shelving looks great for storing all kinds of things. The desk looks really busy. Somebody must really love tomatoes at your house, that's a lot of plants. Hope you have a lovely creative woyww. Hugs, Angela x16x

    ReplyDelete
  9. But where is it all going akelly…are you sorting and putting away as you empty? oh the pain! Fascinated that your tomato’s shave just gone in…ours are just ripening their fruits by now, and will be over quite soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Already looking better Kelly - you can really see where your efforts have gone. Hope you manage to get everything the way you want it soon. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your shelving - it all looks so beautifully organised and tidy.
    Happy WOYWW
    Diana xx #19

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done with the progress on your reorganising, Kelly. I agree with Zsuzsa - after all my tiding and reorganising, my studio is starting to get messy again! The main difference is that it's because I am actually using it, and not just using it as a dumping ground!

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi x #18

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great before and after photos!
    Very envious of all that storage!
    Happy WOYWW!
    Stay safe and keep well!
    Susan #23
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!


    ReplyDelete
  14. ooh good progress. 32 tomato plants?!! wow thats a LOT! You mentioned on mine you are picking honeysuckle blossoms, I am intrigued what you do with them as not picked them before?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Very late last weeks woyww! I have tomato plants, they were a bit late..well, planted them in Feb but they are only just having fruit, not red yet. I think we have about two dozen, coz I took cuttings. See you latee at this weeks woyww!?
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete