Monday, February 27, 2012

I'm loved!


Over the past two weeks I have been blessed with the Liebster Blog Award. The first one came from my SCS Quacker buddy, Shell. Shell is pretty awesome and I'm happy we're friends.
The second one came from Terria. Terria is one of our Paper Blogger Unite members and uber creative! She is also an SCS member and where we met. I hope you'll take a few moments to check out both of these ladies' blogs. Thanks gals!

The concept behind the Liebster Blog Award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers. So in the spirit of good fun, I am passing this award on to five other bloggers. Please stop by and encourage them by leaving a little love.

I am awarding this to 5 very special people in my creative circle. Note, not all of them are artists. Some are writers and well deserving of this award for their amazing talent!

1. Tara Manderino - author
3. Sue

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelly- thank you! That is such a nice thought, and I really appreciate it. I shall post it up & pass it around at the weekend.

    ReplyDelete