Tuesday, February 19, 2019

TEAPOT TUESDAY - Celebrating Generosity

Last week's Teapot Tuesday was to celebrate the generosity of a couple in Texas. Curtis is a school bus driver. He and his wife did not have anyone they needed to buy gifts for. So Curtis asked each of the students on his buss route what they wanted for Christmas, then he and his wife went shopping. They granted one gift wish of each child - including a bike!

What a wonderful world this would be if more people were like Curtis and his wife.


I had to go with a school bus yellow (SU - Pineapple Punch) and other primary colors. I chose Real Red and Blueberry Bushel in addition to the Pineapple Punch.

I knew I wanted to use It's A Celebration (retired SU set). When I opened the box, to my surprise, the stamps hadn't even been mounted! I guess I get credit for a set never used before LOL. Rather than mount on the wooden blocks, I transferred the unmounted set to a slimmer case and went to work.


I look forward to using this set more as we approach July. A great set for July Birthday cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment