Wednesday, February 20, 2019

WOYWW # 507

Hey all...

Before I show you my desk today, I need a favor. A stamper friend of mine is needing followers. She is in a competition to win an Amazon gift card. She plans to use the gift card to 'pay it forward' by purchasing much needed supplies for a local Boy Scout troop. She promises to follow you back and looks forward to being inspired by everyone.  You'll find Kelly at Sandcastle Stamper  Thanks for your help - Creative Blessings!

Now, on to the desk. I'm taking this picture on Tuesday night because I wanted to get that information for Kelly while I had it handy.


The desk has been a flurry of activity the past couple of days. I've gotten several cards made. I'll be here most all week as I keep blogs up to date.

For those of you interested, I posted an update on Monday about the Fabric Journal challenge. photo heavy so an easy scroll if you want to see what I'm using for my signatures. 

As I type this we are going through another wintery mix. They say upper 50s by Friday and even 60 (with rain) on Saturday. Can spring be far behind? I hope so. I'm so tired of being cold LOL

That's it for my desk this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground  for all the details. Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list. 

Creative Blessings!
~Kelly

11 comments:

  1. I'll pop over to her blog..it's for a good cause! Well done on the Fabric challenge, I'm impressed by anyone who completes something like this, I'm rubbish at it! It feels like Spring here, there's some flowers poking their noses out fo the soil - hooray!
    Hugs LLJ 8 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly, I'll pop over to her blog after this. Slowly getting spring like here too- lots of snowdrops and crocus flowering. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #15 X

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great desk shot! Will visit your friend next :)
    Happy WOYWW!
    Claire no. 2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kelly, your desk looks ready for action.
    I will pop over to your friends blog.
    Have a great week
    Jan #18

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've popped over to your friend's blog and followed it Kelly. Looking busy on your desk! Happy WOYWW. Sarah #5

    ReplyDelete
  6. It does look as if your desk means business I must say! I will go over to Kelly’s of course. We have snowdrops and other signs of spring, but tbh, I think it’s a little early and am not being trustful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope Kelly gets lots more followers.. off to check it out. It's meant to warm up this week here too, fingers crossed that is it for winter and there isn't a sting in the tail! Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kelly, busy desk for you this week. I'll pop over to your friends blog next. Have a lovely week Heather x #17

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kelly been over to the other Kelly and followed, done. It's been quite nice here, surprisingly warm. Nice busy desk, well done at getting the cards done too. Have a great woyuww, Angela x13x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Couldn’t stand on our upturned milk pail anyway Kelly it’s lost it’s bottom. 😊 I popped over and joined Kelly too.. funny you’re both called Kelly!! Happy belated WOYWW. Shaz in Oz. X #4

    ReplyDelete
  11. Following your friend, hope she is successful! Nice busy desk today, Peeked at your fabric journal post - looks like so much fun! I love the first photo of the trinkets! Sorry I'm so late this week, have a great rest of your week, Lindart #25

    ReplyDelete