Tuesday, March 24, 2020

CARD CHICKS - March


Here is my first card from this month's card kit courtesy of Sue Brandon. Due to some changes within our group, Sue was to be our May hostess but jumped right in and sent her kit out ahead of schedule.

I love house mouse stamps and this one is adorable! This one I got the colors of the falling petals correct.  The next one however....


When I started coloring, I saw rain drops, not petals LOL But I do like the pop of blue.

Sue provided us with the image and sentiments - She Loves Me (House Mouse)
Garden Lane DSP from SU as well as Mossy Meadow and Mint Macaron. I added Garden Green and Old Olive.

She stamped the image in Memento Black on White.
I colored everything using Stampin' Blends
Bronze, Ivory, Lt. Soft Suede, Dk Balmy Blue, Dk. Mango, Dk. Daffodil Delight, Lt. Night of Navy, Lt Old Olive, Lt. Granny Green.

I used Stitched Framelits (largest circle) to cut out the image. I also used Layering Ovals Sm 1 7 2 for the sentiment on the first card. 

Sue provided us with Ribbon (I didn't use), sequins and brads. I colored the brads using Mango Melody on the first card. 

I was inspired by two sketches. One was Paper Craft Crew Sketch #18 and TSSC168 (modified).

Tomorrow is WOYWW and Reindeer Club. I'll have cards to share and what my next Christmas project will be. I hope you'll come join us!

Creative Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment