Thursday, March 26, 2020

REINDEER CLUB - March


A couple of days late but we have 8 months til Thanksgiving...
which means, I want to have all of the Christmas cards ready to mail and the many UFO's finished up.

First off, here are my Christmas cards for this month. I'm shy of the number I need to be doing but seems like I'm still playing catch up. Hopefully, next month I can get the numbers up to the forty I need to have done by April. Goddess knows I have enough Christmas paper and stamps to do that ten times over.  LOL


Here is the video so you can see how these cards came together and what products I used. Watch to the end of the video to see what project I'll be work on over the next couple of weeks. I need Bob's assistance on the base and he needs a project.


So far we've both done well with the sheltering in place. We've only been to town twice since he came home a week ago. I've gone once without him. There was a planner at HL I just had to have.

As of today, there are 4 days left of National Craft Month. Dig through your UFO's or do a few Christmas cards.

What will be your April Reindeer Club project?

Creative Christmas Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment