Monday, March 16, 2020

MIXED MEDIA MONDAY! #MSSBJJC

Good morning, everyone!

Busy weekend behind me. My sister came up and we crafted all weekend. Now I'm back to work - with only three days to get as much done as possible before Bob gets home Wednesday evening.

I finally have the kit put together for the March Spring Stashbuster Junk Journal Challenge from dearjuliejulie.

Speaking of dearjuliejulie. If you like working with digital kits, ALL of her kits are on sale through tomorrow (March 17, 2020)  Here's the LINK to her store. She is so precise with her digitals. They print beautifully! If you ever have a question about something, she monitors her store well.

I've not moved any farther on PinkOddBird's junk journal. I was too focused on seeing what I could finish up in the way of sorting out the office before my sister arrived last Wednesday afternoon for our crafting weekend.

I am going to work on the office a bit more tomorrow. Today is all about blog posts for the week, then vegging with the TV early this afternoon. Perfect for a cold and rainy start to our week.

Here's the video of my kit gatherings for teh March challenge with dearjuliejulie:


Teapot Tuesday card returns tomorrow. I've missed playing with the group and spreading happy.

Creative Blessings!
~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment