Monday, March 9, 2020

MIXED MEDIA MONDAY - Water Water Everywhere!

Good morning

As I try to finish up the office project I realized that while I didn't do a project for last Monday, I actually got it filmed on Tuesday... then failed to post it here.

I managed to flood the basement last night - don't ask. LOL So that HAS to be my focus today.

My sister is due here on Wednesday and the studio isn't put back together. I probably won't make much progress today as I get the basement dried out.

With that in mind, here is the information and  video you should have had last week!

I've joined April aka Pink Odd Bird for her March challenge. I have a specific reason for joining the challenge aside from the fact I've wanted to do a project with her for almost a year. While this might not have been the perfect time, I'm joining anyway LOL

Here's the video from last week:


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Kathy! Was wondering if you all were okay up there. Sorry I've not emailed. Just busy. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete