Monday, March 23, 2020

MIXED MEDIA MONDAY - Tattered Angels

Good morning, friends!

I hope you're taking this interesting time to get out your toys and be creative.

I've been really excited to play in the junk journal challenge with April aka PinkOddBird.
In week 2 (?) April got out the paints. Hers is turning into more of a glue book than a journal - and that is perfectly OK. Everyone's journal will be unique to the artist.

I didn't think I'd want to add paint to mine but the more I thought about all the white space of the big business envelopes I decided I did, but how? I didn't want the splashes of bold paint. Then I had an idea!

tattered angels paints


I used three or four colors from my collection plus added a couple of acrylic paint mists I had made. (hint: I show you how in the video)

Let's Play!


Creative Blessings!
~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment