Wednesday, March 4, 2020

WOYWW # 561


I can sympathize with Mis Julia. For the past few weeks my focus has been on getting this room dug out that Wednesday has nearly come and gone before I remembered.  I'm trying to get better but this room has to be a priority.

My sister will be here next week.. arriving on Wednesday. So I'm trying to get all of my stuff done and the studio in order so I can just play the entire five days of her visit. We're looking forward to the quiet time.

My desk is in a bit of disarray as I have two junk journals started for challenges this month plus final details on another of my Finish It February journals. All of this will be cleared by the weekend as I intend to shampoo the office before moving stuff back in on Monday.. into their proper places. Next week's picture BETTER be very different from this week. ;-)


That's it for my desk this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground  for all the details. Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list. 



Creative Blessings!
~Kelly

12 comments:

  1. Hope you get the room sorted soon! enjoy the time with your sister. Helen #3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly, hope you get the room cleared, and have a great time with your sister. Have a lovely week Heather xx #6

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly, it's great to have visitors but it often means a tidying up session and then I can't find the stuff I've packed away. Sending happy woyww hugs, Angela x14x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good plan to get organised before you guest arrives so that you can all sit down to play. Have a lovely time together.
    Sandra de @16

    ReplyDelete
  5. You certainly have a great goal to work towards in getting your room ship-shape! Hope you bath have lots of fun in your "new" craftroom! Have a great week, Lindart #22

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do hope you get everything sorted to have five days of crafty fun with your sister Kelly. Can't wait to see the transformation next week. Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kelly,getting the cleaning and sorting done will make your crafting days much easier, I'm sure. Enjoy the time with your sis. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #4 X

    ReplyDelete
  8. You’re nearly there girl, and you have a shampooing deadline, so you’ll be a winner in no time, love that determination! Goodness I’d like to join you and your sister - have a marvellous quiet and creative week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. have a lovely week with your sister and enjoy your organised room .
    Soojay 26

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a marvellous time with your sister! You're doing a great job with the room, nearly there!
    HUgs LLJ 7 xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kelly. Thanks for popping by. Do hope you are all ready in time for your sisters visit. Have lots of fun when she gets there! Anne X 15

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kelly, this is sooooh late but many thanks for your comment on my WOYWW post. I can see you've been busy sorting out ready for your sister's visit tomorrow. How lovely to have her visit and craft with you too. I have two sisters but neither are crafters - more's the, I'd love to spend quality crafting time with them. In answer to your question about the magazine with the die-set, it is Papercraft Essentials, Issue 185, found on sale at Tesco's. Elizabeth x #20

    ReplyDelete