Friday, April 24, 2020

FRIDAY FREEBIE - Time to Finish this MESS!!

Good morning, everyone!

I had planned to have a picture of the studio - near emptied - this morning but it's been a crazy week. I've been up since 5 this morning, emptying out the studio. Putting stuff back once the rug is shampooed will be a feat but I must get it done this weekend.

Bob will be home in less than a week and he'd really like the living room to look like a living room again.  Therefore, my plan for this weekend is to work in the studio. My only interruption will be a 10,000 word marathon on the book tomorrow. But cleaning on stretch breaks is possible.

As you can see, I've moved everything out that I can. I'm going to vacuum the floor then tear the scraprack down. Tiffany Spaulding and I came to the conclusion I had way too many spinders on the triple base. So I've taken all of my Alpha/ quote pages and moved them to one of the 12 x 12 scrapbook folios on the mixed media cart. Onlyl thing left on the Scraprack will be THEMES and COLORS when I'm finished.

Craft Provo Portfolio 12" Cardstock Paper 33 pages Buckle Shut Binder 3-D-Ring

this item is available on ebay but PAY ATTENTION TO THE SHIPPING!

As you'll see in the finished walk-through of the studio (coming soon!), I have seven of these portfolios on the tool cart which holds all of my mixed media ephemera (with the exception of Tim Holts - he has his own special place - and my paint chips)

From there, it's shampoo the carpet so that Monday I can move everything back in. Tuesday I'll breathe then Wednesday I'll clean the rest of the house like a mad woman before Bob gets home in the evening. LOL

I hope you'll come back tomorrow for our special APRIL REINDEER CLUB meeting!

~Creative Blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment