Monday, April 6, 2020

MIXED MEDIA MONDAY! - Finished Journal - almost

Good morning, everyone!

Effective at 12:01 a.m. this morning, Missouri went on a Stay At Home Order. I was out and about all day yesterday making sure I had bills mailed/ dropped off and any last minute things we might need at home for the next 30 days. I still don't know if Bob is going to work tomorrow or not. He still needs to call the office.

Our bandwidth is REALLY slow but I'm still trying to get videos up. Today, I have a short one -less than 10 minutes of the March Spring Stashbuster Junk Journal Challenge - BONUS journal.

The only thing I need to do with this journal is to add a bead dangle on the edge of each of the three signatures. I've not checked my stash yet but my plan is to make a dangle from a black, burgandy and cream bead. When the dangles are in place, this journal is going into my etsy shop for $25.  That will happen before April 15th.

Here's the video flip-through.



I'll be back tomorrow with either a Teapot Tuesday card or Card Chicks. I finally found Barb's envelope from February!

Creative Blessings!

2 comments: