Saturday, April 25, 2020

REINDEER CLUB - April



Good morning, & Merry Christmas!

As we meet up this month, I'd like you to think about something. This Covid-19 thing has created hardships on millions of people. We don't know how long this will last. What we do know is that families are NOT going to recover quickly. Christmas is going to be a struggle like they've not delt with in over a decade.

If you have the ability, watch those toy sales now and start collecting for the holiday toy drives that are sure to come.

I have been collecting whenever I go out. Earlier this month on a trip to Menards, I found these adorable bears for $4.99 each! (Yes this was an essential trip - our pets have to eat)


These are two toys in one!  The bears unzip in the back and tuck into themself to become a ball. The white bear will be come a colorful beach ball in pretty 'girlish' colors and as you can see, Bob had to play and made the brown bear into a football. There were also bears that became soccer balls and basketballs. You can tell what each bear becomes by looking at the bottom foot pad on the white bear.

Next, while on an essential trip to $General for paper supplies last Saturday I found a toy clearance. Where toilet paper should have been stocked, they had numerous toys for 50% off. Here's what I picked up:


As a side note, my dog reallyl liked the football. LOL I'm hoping to pick up a new one on the next essential trip.

Sorry, no cards this week. I'm on the final crunch to finish the studio before Bob comes home on Wednesday. Instead of making cards yesterday, I spent the day pulling the last of the stuff out of the way so I could shampoo the carpet today.  I'll have to double up next month.


No comments:

Post a Comment