Wednesday, April 15, 2020

WOYWW - 567

I LOVE the number for this week...

Numbers have been playing in my vision a lot lately. I really need to research my numerology book.

I'm sorry to have missed the past couple of weeks. I just knew I wasn't going to have time to visit y'all. I hope to be able to this weekend.

Here's my desk this morning:


You can just see my planner shelf to the left. The ever-present vicks jar and phone holder.

Breakfast is in front of the keyboard. Belvita cinnamon/ brown sugar cookies and my fluffy coffee. Want to know what fluffy coffee is? Check out the link HERE on my weightloss blog. NOTE: I've eliminated the powdered milk from the recipe.

My pen cup and my planner at the ready for a very busy day.

I now moderate the YouTube lives for Dearjuliejulie and she has TWO today. If you want to check out what we do, we'll be live at 10:35 PST and again at 3:35 PST.  Two different sessions. Her Channel Link

That's it for my desk (and story) this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground  for all the details. Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list. 



Creative Blessings!
~Kelly

12 comments:

  1. Wow Kelly you are a busy crafter taking on moderating FB lives. I wouldn't know where to begin. Hope they all go well. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #7

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I love the number as well - I think I must be very like you as I see patterns in numbers and really enjoy how they work. Anyway, it's lovely to see you on the desks today, hope you manage to get a lot done. Fluffy coffee sounds weird, I;m off to check it out, lol!
    HUgs LLJ 5 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, what have you been up too! Have you been working or is it all the crafting that's made you so busy. Take care and have a crafty woyww, Angela x17x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha we have a couple with OCD here who would also love the numbers. the moderating sounds interesting but TWO a day ?! Take care and keep safe Soojay#19

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kelly. Goodness - you are really busy. I can't get over your planner shelf. How ever many diaries/journals/planners do you have??? You seem to run on several parallel things all at once. Hope the moderating is going well.
    Take care. Stay safe. God bless.
    Margaret #6

    ReplyDelete
  6. fluffy coffee sounds fun! Not sure I could keep track of all those planneers... have a good week Helen #'4

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a lot of planners! Hope you enjoyed your fluffy coffee, Stay safe, stay well, Happy WOYWW Cindy #12

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you are set up for a marathon session. Enjoy and stay safe.
    Sandra de @10

    ReplyDelete
  9. You made me happy with the Fluffy Coffee and Brown sugar/cinnamon cookie ! Sounds like it would make my day. I sometimes add ice cream and malt powder to mine and I love the Nonni biscotti's but Walmart quit carrying them. Well I am off to check your YouTube. Stay Safe and Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  10. You sound incredibly busy, but have the essentials to hand - the fluffy coffee and cookies. Sounds delicious, I'm off to see what a fluffy coffee is!
    Hope you have a good week,
    Diana x #16

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your planner shelf- all those gorgeous planners are so tempting! Happy belated WOYWW. Take care and stay safe. With love & God Bless, Caro x (#3)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just had to pop over and find out what the heck "Fluffy Coffee" was lol!! Never heard of that before! You certainly have got a lot of planners, Kelly, and you are obviously quite an organised person!

    Keep safe and well, and happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #1

    ReplyDelete