Sunday, July 5, 2009

Swatch Ring



I've been working on this project for several weeks. It is still a work in progress. The picture left reminds me of Monopoly deed cards.






The Name Tab is printed on it's color of CS. I've then stamped a heart from the Mini Messages set in the coordinated ink color. This lets me see the true ink color on white.

At the bottom of each I've printed out a tag Bulleting the order number for the Ink Pad, Ink Refill, Marker, 12x12 and 8.5x11 CS.


When I have that item, I'll put a check mark so I know instantly what I have and what I still need to order.


When I have a package of the cardstock, I'll mat each one with the CS. The reverse side of the mat is large enough to audition colors for a project, I simply pull out my Swatch Ring and decide what colors to work with before even going to the drawers.


So far I've been able to complete the ring cards ( with the exception of inkspots) for past In Colors I have and all of the new 2009 In Colors (see left)




Next week... Part 1 of my workstation and how it's organized
Until then...
Creative Blessings!















2 comments:

  1. Love your blog, it looks terrific. It fits my dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Carla.
    Glad you stopped by. :-)

    ReplyDelete