Friday, December 11, 2009

Following other Creative Souls

With the holidays nearly out of the way in my world, I'm beginning to put things in place for the new year. One of those is getting back to creating. As I've worked on Holiday cards I felt a sense of peace like I've not felt for most of this year. With my favorite holiday movies playing in the background, I just let my mind and fingers wander where they wanted.

I've also started following blogs of other Creative Souls. For over a year I've received SheetLoad of Cards in my email courtesy of FeedBlitz. Now that I have the time to follow them regularly, they are retiring. But bless Crafty Al (Alicia), she is going to continue to inspire on her blog http://callmecraftyal.blogspot.com Not only is Alicia extremely talented but she surrounds herself with other Creative Souls. I look forward to getting to know her in 2010.

So, while you're looking for a new place to be inspired, drop by Alicia's blog and say Hi. She loves company and will be happy to see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment