Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Done!

I'll post my Tea Pot Tuesday Destination card tomorrow. I just don't have it in me to cut and glue another piece of CS tonight. I've been working on the finalizing of this mini album for almost 11 hours. I'm beat. The good news is - the album is DONE!

Yep. My photos for the More Outstanding Mini Albums - Call for submissions have been uploaded into Jessica Acs capable hands. I won't know for a few weeks if Adrian's To-Do List made the cut.

But however it works out, I have a 'first reader' type of mini album for my tootsie pop! The book is centered around all the things she has to do when she comes for a visit. I've done the journaling in simple words and phrases so she'll gradually be able to read it on her own. Hopefully it will be something she'll treasure as she gets older. Her mom isn't the type to 'collect' keepsakes. She hates clutter. So I guess the album will be an Adrian and Grandma thing until she's maybe graduating from High School. What a kick that would be for her to look back on 16 years from now!

And if I know Adrian, she'll love reading the book as much as I've enjoyed making it for her.

Sorry, I can't share more than that. If it's chosen for publication, it can not be previously published anywhere.

Here's hoping you'll get to see it in print!

Creative Blessings!
Kel

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see it! Hope you are doing well! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knowing your work Kelly, I'm sure it's going to be outstanding. Can't wait to see it either on your blog on in publication!

    ReplyDelete