Friday, February 8, 2013

PBU BLOG HOP WINNERS!


First off, I want to thank EVERYONE who took time to hop around the PBU group to see all the great creativity!  We had so much fun putting this together and inspiring you in the Season of Love.

The winner of my Blog Candy:

was Athina who said:  How pretty! I like the way you did the keys on the second card.
She is very talented. I encourage you to hop over to her blog and Congratulate her!

The BIG WINNER... from all the comments on all the blogs goes to:
Holly Woodcock!

Holly will receive an unmounted rubber stamp from Terry Medaris Art Stamps, 6x6 slab from My Minds Eye, an embossing folder from Darice, and whatever else will fit in the envelope! 
Congratulations!

3 comments:

  1. Oh - so exciting! Thanks you so much for the candy and kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Athina!!


    Oh my, i am soo excited to win too! Thank You all so very much!! How do i contact you with my address? (silly question, i know!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats ladies. It was a fun hop.

    ReplyDelete