Wednesday, March 12, 2014

WOYWW #249-

We have a blast on WOYWW. Don’t have a clue as to what I’m talking about? Stop in at Julia Dunnit’s blog for all the DETAILS. In a nutshell, this gives us an open invitation every Wednesday to showcase what we’re working on and to peek in on work spaces all over the world. We would love to have you join us!

So here’s my desk for this week:

Okay - not really. But I see yummies to play with. 
I spent the weekend at my SILs in OK. Yesterday, without thinking, I put away all of the supplies I had taken with me.  So my desk doesn't look any different than last week. LOL 
Hoping for playtime this weekend. Want to get my Texas Travel Journal made since I leave a week from today.. aka no time to clean up so should be nicely cluttered for next week ;-)


2 comments:

  1. Yup, lots of goodies that will be waiting for your return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your journal Kelly!

    ReplyDelete