Monday, April 14, 2014

MIXED MEDIA MONDAY - Paint Chips!


 These are the pretty Dutch Boy paint chips I unearthed last week that instantly made me think Project Life. I have no clue how long I've had them. I can tell you it's been within the last seven years.


This is the entire collection. At the time I just liked them and knew I'd use them in 'something'. So when I couldn't find anymore last week, I kept on the hunt to see what else is out there. I found these by Glidden at Walmart last week:



I apologize for the blur. Have no clue what happened. I have a stack of chips about 3" thick. I picked up 2 of each picture (because I have 2 girls albums to do) as well as 2 of each 2 coordinating colors for accents in the layout. I did not count how many different pictures I picked up . But I loved all the nature themes. Perfect for as much time as Adrian loves being outside, and has spent outside with us.

As to all the Project Life items I purchased a couple weeks ago... I found a place to put them. I'll show a pic tomorrow as well as the new addition to my desk. 

Creative Blessings!



3 comments:

  1. These are all pretty Kelly! I'll bet they look good in your books when you put them together too!

    Can't wait to see what your new addition is....TFS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackie. They are even prettier in person. These new PL toys have me anxious to work on the girls' books. Hugs!

      Delete
  2. will be checking back to see how you use them

    ReplyDelete