Monday, June 1, 2015

GETTING BACK ON TRACK - Schedule It!



This is what my original blog scheduling board looked like. A full sheet of poster board, grid off to accomodate the specific blogs as well as dates to post. While I liked being able to see what I had posted and for which days at a glance, I hated having to recreate this every month. 


So I created this! I used the same size of sheet of white foam core, gridded off and color coded to match my blog notebook (where I jot ideas for upcoming blog posts). Then I covered the entire thing with clear contact paper.


I use the color-coded strips of post its with repositional adhesive. As I schedule a post, I mark it on the blog board. For now, this hangs on the front of the upright freezer across from my temporary desk. But I already have a spot picked out for it in the new office. 

At the end of the month, I strip the post - its off and start fresh... except for the ones that repeat such as WOYWW for this blog and The Party List for the music blog. 


How do you keep your blog posts organized?

1 comment:

  1. Wow Kelly, this looks super-organised! A very efficient system!

    Thanks for your lovely comment, and especially for your prayers. I am feeling very much better today and think the effects of my first treatment are wearing off. I try not to think too much about the "more to come" aspects of all this!

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete