Tuesday, February 2, 2016

TEAPOT TUESDAY - Mowing the Lawn


Thank you so much for your patience. For the first time in pretty much 'ever'  I could not get this card to come together in a timely fashion. I knew what I wanted and I had all the components but getting the verbiage to line up was fighting me.

Finally, after a pain-induced nap Wednesday following  a dental appointment, everything fell into place.

Bob in WI is our receipient this week. He recently had hip replacement surgery. He enjoys mowing his lawn on his riding mower and loves his companion Rufus - a Labradoodle. I knew I wanted to do something with the John Deere paper by Creative Imaginations. So this is what I came up with...


And as I post this, I see there is a typo. Grrr... Hope I can fix that before I pop it in the mail tomorrow.

The tractor is copied from the John Deere website. I cut it out, coated in Papier Glass Finish then popped the image up with pop dots when it had dried. 

Now.. to turn 'hope' into 'hoping'. 

Creative Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Your tractor card is fabulous! Your recipient will ove it. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete