Monday, May 15, 2017

COLOR CHALLENGE #5

The office is coming along. I finally have all of the Stampin' Up supply unit finished with space to spare :-D Not sure how that happened but the new catalog launch in two weeks should help take care of that little issue. LOL

We had some link issues last week but I think we have those fixed. Won't know for sure until someone jumps in on the challenge.

I found a picture this week from ICB (In Color Balance) that has a sneak peek at variations of the new 2017-2019 In-Colors. Not all but a couple... the top one is a little more red than Berry burst and the bottom is a bit more blue than Tranquil Tide. The other 3 colors do not even come close... just liked the spectrum of this poppy.



Here's my card for the challenge:


I found the first color in the selection was closer to Cherry Cobbler. So I chose Cherry Cobbler, Soft Sky and the Tranquil Tide from Stampin' UP!'s new In-Colors. I also chose to highlight the new Eastern Palace Suite bundle, using the Dies, Stamp set, DSP and the gold sticker trim with Very Vanilla as my Neutral. I also added a clear Glitter Enamel dot for the center of the diecut. I am looking forward to playing with this set more.

This is the inside:



Okay, I've shown me mine, let's see yours!


RULES:
There aren't any rules. You may use any company product you like. My only request is if you use a stamp or something special, link to the company so we may add to our stash, too :-D

Remember... you can add a neutral light color to any of the color challenges. You also don't have to use all the colors from the Inspiration Photo. Pick a minimum of THREE and have some fun. Link to your post (Please use a direct link to THE POST - not to your general blog link. Need assistance, just email me and I'll help)

Show us your COLORS!

KEYWORD: KCC5




2 comments:

  1. Such pretty color's for your challenge. I like the die cut you used on your cute card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nancy. The possibilities with this die set are staggering. So many variations from a handful of dies.

      Delete