Wednesday, February 24, 2021

CARD CHICKS - February

 Good morning, friends.

Can you tell Bob was home? LOL

Due to the weather that bombarded the country and his leg still healing, he stayed home an extra week. I am okay with that even though I did literally not much of anything else except spent time with him.

My friend, Vikki Jo, was our hostess this month and she sent two really cute images and some gorgeous papers.

I fell in love with the tulip patterned dsp she sent and I didn't have any house mouse stamps so the house mouse and the adorable bear images made me smile through the entire playtime.


Bob helped me pair patterns up. He has a good eye. From there I matted all three cards on Daffodil Delight cardstock from Stampin' Up! I used SU Stampin' Blends to color all the images.




Bob is only gone two weeks this time. He just left yesterday (Tuesday) I'll be spending the next fourteen days trying to get things caught up and work ahead so things don't fall down when he's home the next three weeks. 

Tomorrow, I'm introducing you to another dear friend. Jen Nipps is really moving forward with a creative dream she's had for a very long time. I look forward to sharing her talents and inspiration with all of you. 

Creative Blessings
~Kelly





No comments:

Post a Comment