Wednesday, May 26, 2021

WOYWW #625

 Good morning, friends!

My, I've not seen many of you in so very long. I do apologize. Way too much going on. Let's have a peek at the current desk situation... 


Not bad, but give me a few hours and the space will look like a tornado blew through lol
To the left front you'll see a stack of 3 signatures for the $tree junk journal challenge.

Above the signatures is a stack of patterned paper and the sizzix die cut to make a couple of cards. to the right of that is the stack of cards I made yesterday. Here's a pic of them:


In front of the stack of cards is a basket holding all of the tickets I died in various colors while I had the Easter egg dyes going for the papers for the $Tree journal. Here's the papers (as well as the tickets) that went into the journal:


Making the most of the dye, I chose a 10" square of linen fabric, a cotton strip and a couple of laces (one for the $ Tree journal):


Lots of miscellaneous items until you drop back to the far right front and see the index cards I dyed and turned into tags for the journal.

I'm super busy this week. I'm part of a #7dayssummerdigi2021 Collab with my design team leader, Dearjuliejulie and with CaraBrandonCreations.  We will be posting every day from May 27-June 2nd. If you'd like to see what we're playing with, you can search that hashtag on social media for lots of inspiration with the girls' digitals designed for this collab. 

Bob is gone for another 9 or 10 days so I'll have time to work and to visit y'all. 

That's it for my desk (and story) this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground  for all the details. Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list. 

Creative Blessings!
~ Kelly 





10 comments:

  1. each NYR is use more fabric and do more sewing- alas- not yet this year- thanks for the inspiration!
    Robyn 29

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that basket of dyed fabrics, it’s so pretty. Honestly, I’d just have to sit and look at that, it seems a shame to disturb the array of lovely colours! IT’s nice to see you on the desks today Kelly, I hope you’ve been ok.
    HUgs LLJ 10 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a great pile of cards! love your fabrics too. Have a lovely week Helen #4

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the cards and the dyed fabric and the matching lace too. Wishing you a lovely creative woyww, Angela x19x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a big fan of dyeing my own fabric and paper. Seeing what you accomplished made me smile with happiness. I love the pretty pastels, too. Happy WOYWW from # 3.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful fabrics - lovely to meet you - I hope you have a fabulous week - Cheers Maurs xxx WOYWW #38 this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful dyed goodies you have made Kelly. The cards are so bright and cheerful too. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to see you Kelly! Great idea with the ticket dyeing and what a fabulous lot of cards you made in one go! Stay safe and keep smiling, Lisa-Jane #8

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my goodness! I should think you have put al thet togther by now and its all looking fabulous!Stay safe, Happy very Very very very late WOYWW!? see to on tomorrow's woyww ((Lyn)) #9

    ReplyDelete