Wednesday, March 6, 2024

WOYWW #770

 Good morning, crafty friends!

Will you look at that number! 770 weeks of coming together to say hello and show what we're working on.


My desk as I left it yesterday. All those pretty colors are book pages dyed with Easter Egg dye. 

I'd recorded a 58 minute tutorial video on Sunday forgetting that my phone and laptop will not talk to one another if the videos are longer than about 25 minutes. So instead of a premiere this past Monday, I'm having to do two separate videos showing the twenty different configurations making pockets for your junk journal from book pages. I'm uploading Part 1 now then will record Part 2 this afternoon for tomorrow. Friday premiere will be embellishments.

For those of you who guessed the number of stamp sets last week... are you ready for the answer?


Yep, you read that right. This doesn't count the handful I have from Spectrum Art Creations including three G45 sets. So probably 595 all total.

That's it for my desk (and story) this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground for all the details. Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list.

Creative Blessings!

~ Kelly





7 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly, I hope you're not making too much mess while your hubby's away Lol! That's a lot of stamps. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww. Hugs Angela x9x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope the videos go well. quite a lot of stamp sets! I might have been out on my guess though, lol. Happy WOYWW Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I have a lot of stamps, but that number is staggering! Hope your videos go well! I recorded four and then realized my mike was off! Go figure!

    I will check out the new tutorials later today! Have fun while you are on your own!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, WOYWW #19

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your videos go well. Your Easter colours are so pretty.
    Take care, hugs
    Lynnecrafts 13 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What an enormous amount of stamp sets. Was it a dye set to produce all those colours? Looking good. Angela #10

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colours but not sure what Easter Egg Dye is, is it something special? Think I need to go find your videos, the pockets sounds fun. Hugs BJ#5

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure I guessed how many but I don't think my comment posted...so can't check how many I was out!! The Easter Egg dyes look very bright!
    With very best wishes for a Happy WOYWW!
    I am determined to call and comment on all of you this week!
    Susan #1. We are having an extremely hot weekend and Public Holiday Monday (forecast to be 37, 38, 39 degrees) so the best place is in my craft room!
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete