Wednesday, April 17, 2024

WOYWW #776

Good morning, crafty friends!

776 - has a nice ring to it. 

My post is sparse this week, which I know Miss Julia prefers but we have so much fun getting to know one another in longer posts.


A bit blurry this morning as I haven't even had my lemon water yet. 

the remainders of a video I did yesterday for #TryItTuesday showing how to use your Nuvo Drops, Liquid Pearls and Stickles. You can see the full video ---> HERE  The Stampin' Blends are from a recent order and need labeled then put in their slots. The overall table really needs a tidy but I've been so busy finishing up the 533 stamp sets (yes, I added a Sentiment collection from Stampin' Up! on that order). I'm down to just labeling the dividers and putting them on the shelves. I'll link that video below:


That's it for my desk (and story) this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground for all the details. Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list. 

Creative Blessings!

~ Kelly



 

6 comments:

  1. Have fun with the new goodies. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #13

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was my eyes!
    Happy WOYWW! Susan #12

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pleased you said the photo is blurred, thought it was me Lol! Those stamps look really well organised. Sending woyww hugs Angela x11x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have been very busy! Have fun with your new toys, Lindart #18

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your new goodies. Happy WOYWW. Angela #7

    ReplyDelete