Monday, May 20, 2024

MAKE IT MAIL IT MONDAY - Card Chicks Envelope

 Good afternoon, craft friends!

Sorry I'm coming late. I didn't clean up the filming/ crafting table yesterday afternoon after my #allthingsaltered video so had to get that out of the way before I could make today's card.

Today's card kit was courtesy of Debbie Bodenchuk to kick of Round 14 of the monthly card kit swap in 2021.

Debbie left us suddenly in 2023. We didn't chat much except through the group. She was always so busy with 4-H and her taxidermy business. I kidded her that when my Spirit kitty died, I'd be bring him to her. 

Here's the kit she sent. Some are in pieces as I'd forgotten to photograph before I began working on my card:


There were two copies of the flamingo image (which I'd colored before photo) I had one cut and prepared to mat when I dropped an Mint Macaron ink spot just above the flamingo's back.

The kit included:
Image - Inkadinkado - Flamingo Fun
The papers were from The Paper Studio: Floral Cluster, Airy Polka Dot, Bella Bella rose

Here's the card:

I colored the image with Stampin' Up! Stamping Blends. The flamingo and mat were cut using Stampin' Up! Layering Ovals dies (retired). I used a sentiment from a Tim Holtz small talk stickers and the sentiment mat cut from Stampin' Up! Stitched Rectangles (retired)

I have several pieces of paper left over. From today, going forward I'll be turning the leftover papers in masterboards that I can later use in junk journals. Fibers and embellishments added to my stash. 

I'll be back tomorrow with a video link for #TryItTuesday. I'll also be alternating Tuesday posts as #TryItTuesday and #TagTuesday

Creative Blessings!
~ Kelly





No comments:

Post a Comment