Good morning, crafty friends!
It's been a long couple of weeks. Thank you for being here when I had time to come back and visit with you.
I got some great information from the RSJ conference. Normally held every year, they've decided to go to every other year while adding smaller events throughout the off year. I think that's nice and it saved me a chunk of money I really couldn't afford to put on my card right now.
I didn't get as much done during the writing retreat but I still have eight days left of the month-long writing challenge.
Add in that I've not been able to access my email through mail.com on the computer for about six weeks. You do not want to know how much email backlog I have across three emails. Ugh! I've had to start using my gmail for everything, which is also not going to be fun.
Finally, last Sunday I got with a tech on JustAsk that was fabulous. He troubleshot everything I'd already done and finally came to the same conclusion I'd been thinking for the past two weeks. Mail.com doesn't want to keep the browser email. They want everyone to move to the app. I don't do a lot on my phone but I do have my art email on there. As we talked, he asked, "you are using an iPhone. Do you have an iPad, a slightly larger screen?"
The lightbulb went on. While using the iPad isn't my favorite solution, it is a solution. Later in the week I'm going to order a bluetooth mouse to make navigating the email a bit easier.
Good news is, I'm getting crafting in. I've needed the release from all the technical stuff. LOL
That's it for my desk (and story)
this week. Who's Miss Sarah and why am I here?
When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Sarah’sCraft Shed for all the details. Miss Sarah has a long list of other studios you
can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We
open the doors wide and welcome you.
Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list.
Creative Blessings!
~ Kelly

well done on (hopefully)sorting the tech out! I try not to use email on my phone, I really don't like it. Glad you were able to escape tech into crafting! Helen #1
ReplyDeleteWell done on surviving the tech woes, hope getting the mouse helps future issues! I’m glad you got some writing done but I haven’t got a clue about the coloured handle whatsit 😂😂
ReplyDeleteHugs LLJ 3 xx