Good morning, crafty friends!
What a week of celebration we had. I didn't get 'round to everyone but it was great seeing familiar faces at the party.
Here's my ironing platform/ desk this week:
Exciting stuff, eh? Those are the 2 signatures for the Fabrika Decoru journal for a challenge I'm doing with the SpectrumArtCreationsFriends facebook group. I made tags yesterday. That video is already up or you can back up to yesterday's post.
We're to have rain this week. Maybe I'll be able to put things back to rights by the weekend. Crossing fingers.
That's it for my desk (and story)
this week. Who's Miss Sarah and why am I here?
When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Sarah’sCraft Shed for all the details. Miss Sarah has a long list of other studios you
can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We
open the doors wide and welcome you.
Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list.
Creative Blessings!
~ Kelly

Hi Kelly, hope we get to see inside the journals some time. Yoy know how nosy we are. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x9x
ReplyDeletewe had much needed rain here yesterday. have a happy woyww Helen #4
ReplyDeleteHi Kelly. I did back up to take a look at your tags, they're beautiies. I love the peach and black. Our gardens are taking a big sigh of relief with some much needed rain here in the UK this week, although it's dry and sunny again today but not so warm. Happy WOYWW and have a good week. Hugs Lisa #10
ReplyDeleteSuper pretty signature. Hugs Bj#7
ReplyDeleteWe've had rain here in the west of Scotland for a few days but that's not really unusual. I believe it is known for it's wet, damp and humid climate - in fact it's one of the wettest regions in Europe! What has been unusual is how hot and dry it's been over this summer. That's pretty paper you've used on the signatures. Have a great week. Elizabeth #14
ReplyDeleteI bet those signatures are lovely inside you’ll have to share them next week! Great tags too, you’ll have been busy 🥰
ReplyDeleteHugs LLJ 2 xx